Frequently Asked Questions

Yes. All participants must be registered under a full-time status and are physically attending classes in order to participate in the Summer Work Travel Programme.
Payments can be made at any N.C.B branch.
Name of Account: IWTS Company Limited
Program fee Account #: 065-136-759
IWTS Office is open Monday - Friday from 9 a.m to 4:30 p.m.