September End Dates
- We are seeking clients who do not need to return to school before September 1, 2021. (Your school should not be officially opened before September 1, 2021)
Job title: non-lifeguard (upon registration- more details will be available)
Please register and pay the deposit of JM$65, 500 immediately. (The deposit includes the Commitment Fee of JM$9,500)
Submit the bank receipt to the office.
All fees should be paid to the bank.
Account Name: IWTS Company Ltd
Account Number: 065 136 759
Payment can be made at any branch
Contact us via WhatsApp immediately to discuss this. Call the office directly to speak with someone. Follow IWTS on Instagram.
Shallow Pool (approximately 5 feet) Lifeguards Needed!
We need shallow pool (approximately 5 feet) lifeguards.
Basic swimming is needed in addition to the CPR and First Aid training.
You should attend our free swim lessons (free)
Follow up with our WhatsApp number 876 491 1418 for more information.
Pay US$15 Per hour
Rent U$130 weekly
1. Full-time college students
2. 2.0 GPA
3. Must be able to work until August 30, 2021 (your school should not resume before this date).
12 months Internship/Trainee jobs for 2021
Click HERE to view job listing!
Registration is open for all programmes
- Registration is now open for all programmes.
Click HERE to register!
Registration Documents and Deadline
- The following items are needed to complete the initial registration process:
(1) 1 Copy of your School Identification Card (valid)
(2) 2 smiling passport size picture
(3) Copy of your valid passport’s information page
(4) Certified Status Letter from your school
(5) Updated resume
(6) Completed Application Form---- HERE
The students who met the requirements below (1,2 &3) need to submit the documents above by November 1st.
The office closes at 4:30pm
In order to be successfully registered with IWTS, you must:
1. apply HERE
2. pay the non refundable registration fee of JM$2,500.00.
3. attend our Professional Development Seminar (information session) and sign the IWTS contract.
Registration Information for the J1 Summer Work and Travel Programme
- What should I do first?
A. Pay the non-refundable commitment fee of JM$9500.
The payment receipt should be sent to email@example.com prior to your attendance to the session.
This will allow you to attend the Professional Development Seminar and select your job.
At this stage, you will attend the Professional Development Seminar to discuss the programme details and IWTS Contract.
B. Professional Development Seminar schedule: November 30, 2019. 11:00am to 1:00pm (Remove the date, time and put To Be Announced)
All payments must be done at the bank, ABM or via Online Banking/Transfers
The commitment fee of JM$9500 must be paid to be considered a registered client
Registration 2021 is open!
Summer Work and Travel fee include *J1 Work Visa, Job Placement etc* see below for more details. Conditions Apply!
Hello, we are recruiting for the programmes:
*J1 Summer work and travel*
Other services: USA visa application, flight arrangement, passport application/renewal
*Purpose of the programme*
A. Promote a Cultural Exchange among all participants
1: J1 Work & Travel: for college students
Programme fee: JM$240, 000
Commitment Fee: JM$9, 500
Total = JM$249, 500
Breaking down of the fees:
1. Pay the Commitment Fee: JM$9, 500 (only)
*this will not allow you to select your job*
At this stage, you will attend the Professional Development Seminar to discuss the programme details and IWTS Contract. Should you decide to continue, pay the deposit, see below.
2. Job security deposit JM$65,500 *due immediately to secure the job of choice*
Example of potential jobs, Lifeguard, cooks, ride operators, housekeepers, laundry attendants and many more
*We offer swim sessions*
End of season bonus,
free embassy fee
2nd job opportunities
Lifeguard positions are going fast! 9.58.
Get up to a whopping l USD$15 per hour, swim sessions.
It doesn't get any better!
*Register online at www.iwtsja.com.*
2: J1 Internship
3: J1 Trainee
A. hospitality workers with 5 years of working experience in food & beverage or culinary or front office
B. Persons with 1 year of working experience in food & beverage or culinary or front office plus hospitality qualification.
*Registration for Internship/Trainee will always be open.*