September End Dates
- We are seeking clients who do not need to return to school before September 1, 2020. (Your school should not be officially opened before September 1, 2020)
Job title: non-lifeguard (upon registration- more details will be available)
Clients who are already registered will not be able to select these jobs.
Please register and pay the deposit of JM$65000 immediately.
Submit the bank receipt to the office.
Account Name: IWTS Company Ltd
Account Number: 065 136 759
Payment can be made at any branch
Contact us via WhatsApp immediately to discuss this. Call the office directly to speak with someone.
Shallow Pool (approximately 5 feet) Lifeguards Needed!
We need shallow pool (approximately 5 feet) lifeguards.
Basic swimming is needed in addition to the CPR and First Aid training.
You should attend our free swim lessons (free)
Follow up with our WhatsApp number 876 491 1418 for more information.
Pay US$14 Per hour
Rent U$112 weekly
1. Full-time college students
2. 2.0 GPA
3. Must be able to work until August 30, 2020 (your school should not resume before this date).
12 months Internship/Trainee jobs for 2020
Click HERE to view job listing!
Registration is open for all programmes
- Registration is now open for all programmes.
Click HERE to register!
Registration Documents and Deadline
- The following items are needed to complete the initial registration process:
(1) 1 Copy of your School Identification Card (valid)
(2) 2 smiling passport size picture
(3) Copy of your valid passport’s information page
(4) Certified Status Letter from your school
(5) Updated resume
(6) Completed Application Form---- HERE
The students who met the requirements below (1,2 &3) need to submit the documents above by November 1st.
The office closes at 4:30pm
In order to be successfully registered with IWTS, you must:
1. apply HERE
2. pay the non refundable registration fee of JM$2,500.00.
3. attend our Professional Development Seminar (information session) and sign the IWTS contract.
Registration Information for the J1 Summer Work and Travel Programme
- What should I do first?
A. Pay the registration fee JM$2 500.00.
The payment receipt should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your attendance to the session.
This will allow you to attend the Professional Development Seminar and select your job.
At this stage, you will attend the Professional Development Seminar to discuss the programme details and IWTS Contract.
B. Professional Development Seminar schedule: November 30, 2019. 11:00am to 1:00pm
Location: 237 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6 (UTech’s Main Campus-Papine), -- Conference Room -- TIC Building, IWTS Office
You can pay only the registration fee at this session (JM$2, 500.00).
You will not be allowed to attend the session without paying the registration fee.
Registration 2020 is open!
Summer Work and Travel fee include *J1 Work Visa, Job Placement etc* see below for more details. Conditions Apply!
Hello, we are recruiting for the programmes:
*J1 Summer work and travel*
Other services: USA visa application, flight arrangement, passport application/renewal
*Purpose of the programme*
A. Promote a Cultural Exchange among all participants
1: J1 Work & Travel: for college students
Programme fee: JM$224, 000
Agency fee JM$6 500
Registration fee JM$2 500
*Total = JM$233 000*
Breaking down of the fees:
1. Pay the registration fee JM$2 500 (only)
*this will allow you to select your job*
At this stage, you will attend the Professional Development Seminar to discuss the programme details and IWTS Contract. Should you decide to continue, pay the deposit, see below.
2. Job security deposit JMD 62, 500 *due immediately to secure the job of choice*
Example of potential jobs, Lifeguard, cooks, ride operators, housekeepers, laundry attendants and many more
The programme fee includes the visa fee if you select a lifeguard job with Sunset Pools *(only)*
*We offer free swim sessions*
End of season bonus,
free embassy fee (JM$30 000)
2nd job opportunities
Lifeguard positions are going fast! 9.58.
Get up to a whopping l USD$15 per hour, free swim sessions.
It doesn't get any better!
1. Must be a full-time college student to Apply
2. Must be physically attending classes
3. Must have at least a 2. 0 GPA by February 28, 2020
4. Must be doing at least 12 credits per semester
Registration deadline: November 1, 2019
1st Programme fee deadline: December 20, 2019
2nd programme fee deadline: January 17, 2020
3rd and final deadline: February 21, 2020
All clients must pay JM$233 000 by the deadline.
*Register online at www.iwtsja.com.*
2: J1 Internship: this is only for recent hospitality graduates-apply within 0-1 year of graduation
3: J1 Trainee
A. hospitality workers with 5 years of working experience in food & beverage or culinary or front office
B. Persons with 1 year of working experience in food & beverage or culinary or front office plus hospitality qualification.
*Registration for Internship/Trainee will always be open.*